Morpheus8 is the most advanced fractional radio-frequency treatment providing anti-aging improvements on skin tone and texture for a more radiant appearance through ablation and skin resurfacing.
Morpheus8 is an advanced fractional radiofrequency microneedling device that takes the improvement in skin quality from microneedling and adds the skin-tightening benefits of RF. Morpheus8 is revolutionary because it treats deeper than most prior microneedling devices and it’s FDA approved as a Subdermal Adipose Remodeling Device, or SARD. This means that Morpheus treats more than just the skin – by directing energy into the tissue below the skin, difficult to treat areas like fatty necks and jowls can be contoured non-surgically. Only topical anesthetic cream is needed and both recovery and cost are minimal.
What are the benefits of Morpheus 8?
• Morpheus8 is more advanced than Fractora in that it delivers radiofrequency energy deeper (ranges from 1mm to 6mm deep). It causes improvements in the broadest range of symptoms of aging skin including fine lines, deep lines, texture, pigment irregularities, blood vessels and redness.
• Morpheus8 offers improvements for aging skin that would normally require two, three or even four different technologies, and better than any microneedling device.
• Ablation of the skin promotes skin resurfacing while untreated skin between the pins promotes faster healing of the treatment tissue.
• Versatility of parameters allows the user to vary the depth of ablation, coagulation and heating.
What are the Advantages of Morpheus 8 over other Radiofrequency-assisted Microneedling Devices?
• Morpheus 8 delivers deep and safe fractional treatment penetrating 4000 microns with an additional thermal profile of 1000+ microns.
• Extremely Uniform Effect.
• Little to no thermal damage to the dermis, unlike other radiofrequency-assisted microneedling devices.
• Safe on Fitzpatrick skin type VI (Darker pigmented patients as seen in some Asian and Latin patients) with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation which is common with other resurfacing methods, such as the CO2 laser.
Who are Candidates for Morpheus 8?
This minimally invasive procedure helps improve the appearance of:
• Mild sagging and jowling in the face and neck
• Excess fat in the face and neck
• Acne scarring and other scars on the face or body
• Sun damage
• Deep lines and Ceases
• Enlarged Pores
• Stretch Marks
• Uneven or rough skin texture
What are the risks of Morpheus 8?
Possible complications of Morpheus 8 include: bleeding, infection, bruising, uneven swelling or discoloration, allergic reaction to the anesthesia, skin blistering (usually only seen in smokers), and skin burn.
How Many Morpheus 8 Treatments would I need?
While some patients only require a single treatment, most patients will see further improvement with an additional treatment or two spaced approximately 4-5 weeks apart.